Vids of cars and stuff

That video is funny. Too much time on the PC. I just never heard of the Peugot in the other forums (I know it's a european car). Maybe it will smoke it because it will play with it first. I love it how the Atom smoked the bike. There's no way the Peugot can go faster than that HOnda speed bike. That's why I'm thinking it will get smoked pretty bad by the Atom. Now the Skyline, that's something different. They're coming out soon with a new Skyline did you hear? Might be in US, don't know for sure.

yea i know i am gettting skyline when it comes knew about it for years now. and yea i dont htink any car besides that one can beat a bike. bikes are so light plus the one suzuki makes i forgot it has a 4cylinder in it so frking fast. you can even add a turbo and wow its amazing. heres another. and yes i had to drive that car lol i broke it:) jk

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6605730767077503480

the peugot ive got is a small engine, my mums got the 2 litre turbo diesel, and that thing flies... for a diesel its really impressive...

my cars pretty fast, but i dont want a super fast car at the moment, gotta get more experience (and no claims bonus) before i even think about a skyline or anything like that... the last thing i need driving along the narrow, windy country lanes around my house is a fast, high power car! lol, ill end up having an argument with a tree if i have a fast car...

Ha, the old e-brake parking trick :p The guys singing, now that's just wierd. That dog is definitely stupid but what's astounding is the dead whale. I can't believe they blew it up using 1 ton of dynamite. Gross. Imagine all that blood, fat, body parts all over the place.

lol the commentator was saying how everyone was trying to dodge it lol. and yes the dog is hilarious.

You can hear all the people laughing in the background on that dog video clip. I wonder if they got it rigged where they tied a string around his leg or something. I have never seen an animal that stupid to the point where he doesn't even recognize his own leg moving. Strange.

Back
Top Bottom