Video I made at the dog park

Those dogs are awsome!! Nice qaulity too. I love Huskies so much though!! haha.

Video is a bit shaky sometimes, but for the most part, it is fairly stable. Got good hands man! haha
I usually try not to zoom while filming, but the dogs run away so fast and all its hard not too in this case, lol.

Did you build that one contraption you were talking about builing once?
The thing to make it stable for panning, and moving shots without building a track?

Those dogs are awsome!! Nice qaulity too. I love Huskies so much though!! haha.

Video is a bit shaky sometimes, but for the most part, it is fairly stable. Got good hands man! haha
I usually try not to zoom while filming, but the dogs run away so fast and all its hard not too in this case, lol.

Did you build that one contraption you were talking about builing once?
The thing to make it stable for panning, and moving shots without building a track?

The shakyness is from the car shots and mostly the running with the camera shots lol. Its not too shaky because the camera is fairly large (like a foot long and weighs like 5 pounds) and the optical image stabilizer was on, so big help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panasonic_AG-DVX100

And i haven't built that steadicam thing yet, but i will buy the parts sometime this week.

Lastly, my dogs are not huskies :)

After overlooking it, seems like iMovie only cropped the top and bottom. The video I uploaded still looks pretty decent despite the fact.

Back
Top Bottom