Video game forums are dying...

I agree that why you are staying on those forums if you think it is a waste of your time. that's all ignore them

I'm back, and my opinion is largely the same that many forums suck these days. I don't know why that is for each site, but they are kind of very niche now.

Boredom is a sin. ;)

If you want broad forums then go to Reddit.

There will be a sub forum for just about everything you want there, plenty of traffic too.

I'm honestly not happy with the state of Resident Evil forums today. I don't think they will ever be as great as they were back in the mid-2000s, but even then, I have to debate whether they were actually that good anyway. Not only does hardly anybody post, but even when new games are announced, a lot of people still don't really ever post much at all.

I got told off by the admin of one such forum recently for making too many threads, but I tried to start ones that I thought people would reply to. I mean, it is a site about horror games, so people are bound to like horror TV shows, and other horror games and movies. He ended up deleting a bunch of threads. I mean, it's not like they were really clogging up the forums. A lot of them were just pretty much threads that you'd see on any other message board.

At the end of the day, I think the forums have all ran their course. But hey, that's just how I feel.

:ermm:

I know that forums had ran their course. Tis facts of life. Nothing last forever.

This forum is still hanging on by a bare thread.

Back
Top Bottom