Very Interesting film..

What it really says is "yes u can " but u r going to get a slapped hand for doing so, taking us all back through time ... The Bible, was written because of the highest bidder. Nowadays it's all done quicker, the press of a button, the writing of a programme, then, it costs the death of so many in a brutal and barbaric way. Now, life is exactly the same, we have barbarians, wanting money, power and domination of the masses, then,was it less barbaric or more barbaric? lived by the sword died by the sword, now,hide behind a faceless entity and take away your freedom, wonder where the next explosion is going to come from, or wonder which right you are going to lose. I could go on but am not

im watching it right now looks like its actually a good movie..

just got done watching it and yeah i liked it alot i think u guys should watch it! its really good

Pfft. If I could afford things, I would buy them. But as it is, i'm in no position to spend thousands of pounds on 1337 software.

People that use illegaly software in their teens, will, in some cases get a career working with that software - which would mean that they would be in a position to buy the software. For instance, if you where a student wanting to be... A game developer. You wouldn't fork out for 3DStudio Max or Maya would you? But you might grow up to work for a business that WOULD buy the software, so the producers of the software will get paid for the software that they make.

Pfft. If I could afford things, I would buy them. But as it is, i'm in no position to spend thousands of pounds on 1337 software.

People that use illegaly software in their teens, will, in some cases get a career working with that software - which would mean that they would be in a position to buy the software. For instance, if you where a student wanting to be... A game developer. You wouldn't fork out for 3DStudio Max or Maya would you? But you might grow up to work for a business that WOULD buy the software, so the producers of the software will get paid for the software that they make.

Also,if you work for a PC Repair company and have downloaded software to fix and make you computer run better,you would recomend it for others too,therefore getting word-of-mouth advertising for the company who makes the software.

Back
Top Bottom