Verizon helpp me

Juice1

Fully Optimized
IDK if this should be in social or general hardware & software but im just gona put it here.

Ok so I have a probalem. My girlfriend has verizon and i have at&t. I have only 700 minutes and i already went through all of them, and im half way through my bill cycle.

So I decided to use my landline phone to call her, since its unlimited.

I have verizon fios service at my home, so if im calling her verizon wirelss phone from my verizon fios phone, is she being charged? Or does it just go to unlimited calling in the verizon network???

Really the only free thing i can think of is to do video calling through the computer... ill have to buy her a web camera.

Yeah its only verizon CELLPHONES

Ok so my solution here is to buy a verizon inpluse phone... its unlimited mobile to mobile and a buck each day you use it. Its the best thing i can think of.

That does sound like good value. Unlimited mobile to mobile on all networks or just Verizon. Cos sometimes with these network to network packages you'll find if you want to call a different network, it'll be big bucks.

Its only verizon. My att phone is unlimited mobile to mobile. Verizon also has unlimited mobile to mobile.

Mobile to mobile means any cell phone on the SAME network (hence verizon ONLY)

Back
Top Bottom