Verizon...

Sinonymous

In Runtime
Hey guys, Im back from having absolute NO Internet for a week becuase of Verizon... This is the 20th time this has happened... The story short and simple is that Verizon left an exposed phone line running across the midde of our street and never buried it under the ground. So whenever it rains or a car runs over it the wrong way our landline and internet is out for 3+ days. I have called and complained but... nothing ever happens except another repair guy puttin a new line (still running across the street) or patching (e-tape) the tear in the line. :mad:

So with that note what has been up around the forums?

Yeah, I mean that's kinda stupid. I dont know if its just me, but seeing a line running across the road wouldnt tell me, "hey, lets run over that" Lets get some pics posted!!!

Hey guys, Im back from having absolute NO Internet for a week becuase of Verizon... This is the 20th time this has happened... The story short and simple is that Verizon left an exposed phone line running across the midde of our street and never buried it under the ground. So whenever it rains or a car runs over it the wrong way our landline and internet is out for 3+ days. I have called and complained but... nothing ever happens except another repair guy puttin a new line (still running across the street) or patching (e-tape) the tear in the line. :mad:

So with that note what has been up around the forums?

Wouldn't something like that be illegal? I'm not positive nor sure really. I just don't think that sounds right..

Yeah, I mean phones too? What about 911 calls, if it is down. Sue them and then use the money to get a t1 lol.

That's stupid, why would they let a phone line be run across a road? That's just laziness IMO.

On a side note, do you have Verizon FIOS? Totally sweet if you do.

Fios? Its convenently not in our area. And no its not illegal but it violates there end of the contract. But, we shook them up and told them we had an attorney and were going to call the "Dont waste your money" guy on the local news channel. They had a guy cut the concrete and bury it today. :D They gave us a "complimentary", faster, newest availble modem and fixed the box. I don't have a picture of when it was still exposed but I will post a piture of where they just buried it.

Back
Top Bottom