Vent & CF

But really... I would like to help with the organization of this if everything falls into place. I know I am a new member, but shoot, I average 67 posts a day thus far. The question isn't if I am around, I spend most of the day on this site. But anyways, let me know by private message if you want me to help with anything. I'll be around.

MikeReiner said:
I'm on the west coast, so it's about 2:50 PM here... well not coast, but i'm in the west, close enough.

Yeah, I just moved from Colorado, so I would be in the same time zone if it were about 2 weeks ago.

Well, for now why don't some of you guys just hop on to my server and chit chat for a bit?

IP: 71.219.3.163 port 3784

version 2.3.0

Might as well try this out before we go ahead and get a server.

lol you don't use your browser to connect to the server..

go to www.ventrilo.com and get the latest client. Setup a username and put in the server info, then you can connect to it.

jervin32189 said:
But really... I would like to help with the organization of this if everything falls into place. I know I am a new member, but shoot, I average 67 posts a day thus far. The question isn't if I am around, I spend most of the day on this site. But anyways, let me know by private message if you want me to help with anything. I'll be around.

71.69 posts per day

Heh, damn

BTW, get aim or msn, not many people here have yahoo.

jervin32189 said:
I know I sound like a noob, but how do I access it from my browser?

Pretty sure you need the program.

@EVERYONE
Im downloading it now, so ill be on mikes ip soon.

lol s'ok. hopefully people will notice this.. only one person has connected to my server other than me.

jervin32189 said:
True. Right now it is 4:50 in the afternoon here on the east coast of the U.S., so it is only the morning across the ocean.
At the time of your post it was 6:22pm here... now its 6:43pm. :)

Back
Top Bottom