Vacations

AmericanSensei

Daemon Poster
I'm enjoying one at the moment. Los Angeles has been quite busy lately, So our shifts rarely have a lonely moment. Every so often I find myself needing a few days off to blow off some steam and clear my head. Skydiving is greatly therapeutic for me but I just haven't had the time to get out there and jump again, So I've just spent my time taking care of things around my house and spending more time with my other half.

In the last few months I've seen just about everything....knocks on wood. My work schedule has changed from 3 12hr shifts and 4 off to 4 10hr shifts and 3 off.

What about you guys, Do you take Vacations often and if so, What do you usually do?

I haven taken one since the summer. When I went to killington. I want to Visit Italy and Ireland. My mom and dad`s home. Europe is a beautiful area I`d like to see.

I'm going on a cruise in two weeks...man I wish I were there already. 9 day cruise to the Caribbean. Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Haiti, St. Thomas, etc.

I'm going on a cruise in two weeks...man I wish I were there already. 9 day cruise to the Caribbean. Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Haiti, St. Thomas, etc.

......And I'm spending mine at home Drinking Coronas, and BBQ'ing....On a more serious note, That was exactly my intention on this time off.:cool:

Haha, I'm going to Florida in 2 weeks. Spending a few days down there.

Gonna be in that nightly parade down there at Disney. Should be awesome! I forget what else we are doing, but we get a few days out of school for it.

I also have a plan: I'm gonna try to get 400 to 500 dollars, and what I don't spend in Florida, I will use to buy upgrades for my beast of a computer.

well this summer my dad is either buying a dunebuggy or a yamaha rhino with atv's, i vote rhino and atv's, then since we just got an '08 Chevy Silverado 2500HD he's gonna get a huge "toy hauler" (thats what they call them) so we can go to colorado and hit the trails :) cant wait! not to mention, they'll be fun to ride around the house

well this summer my dad is either buying a dunebuggy or a yamaha rhino with atv's, i vote rhino and atv's, then since we just got an '08 Chevy Silverado 2500HD he's gonna get a huge "toy hauler" (thats what they call them) so we can go to colorado and hit the trails :) cant wait! not to mention, they'll be fun to ride around the house

Get the Rhino with the Quads...MUCH fun....I am pleased with my toy.
1224060951.jpg

Back
Top Bottom