US - New Cell Carrier Opinions

Cortb

In Runtime
Anyone have any opinions on cell phone carriers in the US? I'm looking to decrease my bill from like $100. I'm looking really hard at mintsim, they're on the t-mobile network, and only cost $20/month for unlimited everything (5gb UN-THROTTLED data, then to 2g speeds, bleh). i usually use 2-7gb of data, but i'm never on wifi, so i think i can make due with 5gb.

Anyone know of other plans in a similar price range/features?

EDIT: i have a gsm phone (galaxy s6) right now, but i'm not against selling it and getting a new one if there is a better deal on a CDMA network (sprint/version)

Last edited:
I have Walmart Family Mobile plan by Tmobile. I pay $34/mo for 3Gb high speed and unlimited phone, text and data.

I got off my Spectrum net and landline phone plan that was $115. Then I renewed my net plan with them and got a better plan for $75 which included a free modem and 100/10 mbs rate.

For a long time I was unable to use a mobile phone because of my hearing aids but since they changed their frequencies I was able to use it then.

Because of my net I was able to use the wifi with my phone and take advantage of the speed but in close proximity only. Away from home I need the Tmobile data.

This Walmart plan is pretty good and I didn't have any problem. I also bought a Samsung Galaxy on5 phone there. Works quite well. It's an Android.

Back
Top Bottom