US Marshalls beat and jail photographer

Police brutality is everywhere. Even in Chicago. Not sure why officers in Chicago waste their time with people like this, when we are 3000 officers short, and have a huge problem with crime in the city.

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this, but I'm completely ok with cops beating the crap out the occasional crack head or uncooperative douchebag that gives them a hard time when they're just doing their jobs. Cops have an extremely dangerous and stressful job and should be given a little leeway. Cops are rarely given the respect they deserve from the people they encounter during the course of their workday. They aren't robots for Christ's sake...

I can't watch the video.
If the people don't want to get beat-up.
Quit taking pictures of sensitive places.
Some people have to be taught what is right or wrong.
They learn the hard way.

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this, but I'm completely ok with cops beating the crap out the occasional crack head or uncooperative douchebag that gives them a hard time when they're just doing their jobs. Cops have an extremely dangerous and stressful job and should be given a little leeway. Cops are rarely given the respect they deserve from the people they encounter during the course of their workday. They aren't robots for Christ's sake...
I agree with that... The occasional crack head or douchebag. But in this case, the cop was just annoyed and decided he wanted to teach this guy a lesson. And like every other case, they manage to destroy the evidence. I know a guy in Chicago who's brother had the crap beat out of him in his own driveway. The cop is now fired and I'm not sure what else. But he had his microphone off and the second cop the pulled up purposely pulled in front of the first car so that the camera was blocked. Then the cops claimed that the victim tried to run. Luckily another family member was home and managed to grab a camera from the window to prove that the cops were lying.

Just another example of the police state we are becoming...

What would make you say that?? This is simply one isolated incident, second I never trust videos due to the fact of seen several of them faked.

+1

Back
Top Bottom