Urgent: A Threat To Cf?

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
I JUST GOT THIS EMAIL... FROM "RICK DANGER" NOT KIDDING THIS IS REAL, IM THINKING IT IS XXCOBRAXX...

Message to the mods:

That's right, it's not over yet. Just because I've been banned doesn't mean all your problems are solved. You see, in light of recent and past events I have come to the realization that the few people I made enemies with were actually the only friends I had (on the forums). I see now the everlasting, internal power struggle of the online community will never be satisfied and that there is no need for someone like me to be apart of it. Though, that doesn't mean I still can't have a little fun after I'm through writing this.

Message to the members:

I ask that you try and come to the same realization as me, be smart, be intelligent, be independant, and most of all, realize your surroundings...anaylize them.
That said, I know that I cannot just change peoples minds like that but I can give you that push-start you need and from there it's up to you. I know that the majority of the people belonging to the forums are intelligent enough to make there own decisions.

-Goodbye

(for now)

Empty threat. What can he do? Maybe a bit of spam. Well, I can take care of that. As can the 13 other mods. Ignore it.

Computation- WTF lol

Anyways, yeah. Maybe I should let him spam, and see if he can do anything origional. Much less use a proxy :p

J/k I wont let him. But that would be interesting. :D

Back
Top Bottom