Urgent Survey (very fun) for school project

anashaddad

Baseband Member
Hello guys,
I have this school project that I should do a survey about consumers decisions so I chose the best advertising tactic that works with different types of customers. and what better people to ask than this mature diverse forum we got right here :D here is the link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1twFcFFqqP_HWorvpT4A-StBk00qZfeKRRTTz4Tn88os/viewform
feel free to drop any suggestions/recommendations here or on the survey
and reply as many times as you want (the more, the better :p )
Also I wouldn't mind spreading the word and helping out a fellow forum member....
It's actually kind of fun to do it and it'll only take around 2 minutes to do
It's actually urgent and I need to have all the results in two days so please do it :)

Last edited:
This strikes me as two questions?

Do you care if a product is advertised or not? *
Do you think advertising influences you?

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Seems like two questions, luckily my answer for both of them is no.

I think the survey in general is ok, but bear in mind most good advertising works when people think they are not being influenced by it. So bear in mind this will accurately reflect what people think about advertising, not what advertising is actually doing / the performance of it.

I may "think" that seeing Bill Gates or Steve jobs on an advert will influence me to buy my next gadget when in actual fact it may well be Messi . . .

My feedback ^

This strikes me as two questions?

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

My feedback ^
Thanks a lot for the feedback but I kinda disagree because if a customers considers if a product is advertised then he/she is definitely influenced by advertisements and vice versa

You're right about the subconscious advertising in which someone might not know if he/she is influenced by advertising but since it's hard to measure that I'm just going to ask about conscious advertising
Again, Thanks very much for the feedback I realy appreciate it :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom