*urgent* Need Your Opinion

Is that true Setishock?...

I'd just not wear a hat. Hats aren't my thing anyhow.

Well I have always taken Kage's advice when hes given it to me. I went without the hat, happened to have a date tonight, and she said she liked it. So thanks for all the advice.

The heads a little cold, but im going without the hat.

i use to have really long hair, than i cut it a couple weeks ago, my head was cold for almost a week :p

yes what setishock said is true, it works just like facial hair, the longer you shave it, the faster\thicker it grows back. my dad doesnt shave on vacations sometimes, and after 2 days it looks like he is growing a beard :p

i use to have really long hair, than i cut it a couple weeks ago, my head was cold for almost a week :p

yes what setishock said is true, it works just like facial hair, the longer you shave it, the faster\thicker it grows back. my dad doesnt shave on vacations sometimes, and after 2 days it looks like he is growing a beard :p

Facial hair growing back faster is a myth. Not sure about the stronger part. It seems like it grows back 'faster' because of proportionality.

Alright look at it this way. (I'm just making up these numbers) If your stubble is 1/8 of an inch long, growing at 1/32 of an inch everyday, then its growing %125 longer everyday. But if you shave it to 1/32 of an inch, and then it grows one 1/32 of an inch, its doubled. Making it appear as its grown back faster.

its not a myth, its a fact. younger men only have to shave every couple of weeks, my dad has to shave every day to keep a smooth face

Back
Top Bottom