Urban Dictionary your first name!

Holysky

Fully Optimized
My first name is Michael

Let me try Mike for short

A gay prostitute who looks like a gorilla, usually found selling for a few bucks around high schools

:(

trey 129 up, 75 down love it hate it

A boy's nickname that stands for "the third." Another form is Tripp.

yep.

Found this way down in there. :(

Trey 5 up, 4 down love it hate it

A prude <expletive> <expletive> that talks about how nice your bffs <expletive> is and cant keep it in his pants.His name <expletive> means <expletive>!!
ROFL, had to clean it up a bit.

ummm LOL, my name kicks ass!!!

Jeff 870 up, 349 down
a fabulous name, anyone who has it should be proud, spontaneous (good in bed) ;) usually very sexy tall & thin (except for the few UNLUCKY Jeff's out there)
DAMN BITCH! Jeff is so fine

Jeff 447 up, 183 down
A Jeff is a really cool kid who everyone loves.
Someone with a fantastic everything.
Everyone's best friend.
A Jeff will most likely often be cheerful and can always put their friends in the best of moods.
This person can make British Guard People giggle in about 3.7 milli seconds.
Jeff's have awesome dance skills and great hair.
Although Jeff's are magically perfect, they will make you feel super about your fat ugly self. And you will never feel ewwy.
"Wow you're pretty much being a Jeff right now, and I'm liking it."

LOL Wtf...........

jeff 493 up, 395 down
Broken Penis caused by walking, slamming or, running into something or someone.

First name: Jesse
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jesse

a complete pimp/stoner who everyone likes and who gets all the girls
extremly amazing. very fly. person who is very loved <3 :)
A kind boy who knows just what to say and when to say it. Often boys with this name end up charming any girl who they come in contact with. Sweet and innocent he is the perfect boy. Always lovable and caring.
Anyone named Jesse will never die a virgin. '

A very manly man.
a jesse is an awsome kid who is capabel of many things that are unbelievable to find in one lil person
hes a very smexii boy who has alot on him mind....might dislike some people but still have the spunk to still be friends and umm hes one smarty/fatty acid
-jesse's may change the world

Worship the ground I walk on!

mark

noun. A person identified as an easy target, or "sucker". A mark is always the short end of a joke or scam, and is never let in on whats going on. A mark is usually being cheated out of money. It's origin is from old English traveling carnivals from the late 1800s to early 1900s, where workers would refer to people paying to see thier made up shows and games a "mark". not from urban gangsters like most people think. Mark is also the origin to the term "smark" or "smart mark" which is a person who know's he/she is being scamed.

Mark

the most sexy, erotic, flirtatious, hot stuff, bootylicious 4 letter word you'll ever see. If you spell it backwards, you get kram which according to urban dictionary means smoking weed/ganja/herb; how cool is that! I know you're impressed. If you take the mark out of supermarket, all you're left with is superet and that's pretty stupid cause why would you go out to the superet, it makes no sense. Mark means warlike, especially in bed if ya know what i mean. Its definitely the coolest word/name ever cause if you spell it frontwards and backwards, its different!!!

lol...

curtis 177 up, 93 down
Hot Sexy Beast. The "S***" you may say.
That Man danced like a curtis

Yay!

I'm back because the guy I sold my PCs to never gave me the dirt bike so I took my Compies back.

Oh yeah:

A generous, outgoing guy who goes out of his way for his friends. Can be sweet and caring towards people, he has a laid back and calm approach. Truthful, gullable, lovely and Sexy. Can be a bit of a stress head at times, can also hold grudges for a long period of time. Nice to get to know, easy to fall in love with.

-The name Kyle comes from the Scottish origin. In Scottish The meaning of the name Kyle is: Strait. Channel. Narrow. Used as both a surname and first name.
-The name Kyle is a baby boy name. The name Kyle comes from the Gaelic origin. In Gaelic The meaning of the name Kyle is: A place-name referring to the narrows; a wood or a church-Also an Irish origin.

First name (male) with Celtic origins meaning:
1. Handsome
2. Narrow channel
3. Near the chapel

Back
Top Bottom