Updated Sig

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
Just updated my sig for the first time in forever. Not all of it fit, but oh well.

Gateway GT4016 Desktop, everything works perfectly! | DVD: iDeneb v1.3 (w/nForce Patch) | CPU: AMD Athlon 64 3700+ @ 2.2GHz | RAM: 2GB (4x512MB) | HDD: 1x200GB (Vista) 1x120GB (OS X/Games) | Audio: Realtek ALC880 (Azalia Audio) | Ethernet: nForceEthernet | Video: ATI HD Radeon 2600Pro 512MB ID:9589

Gateway M-6848 Laptop
, working on getting it to work, but it all should! | DVD: iDeneb v1.3 (w/nForce Patch) | CPU: Intel Centrino @ 2GHz | RAM: 4GB (2x2GB) | HDD: 1x320GB SATA | Audio: Sigmatel 9205 | Wireless: Intel Wireless A/B/G | Ethernet: Realtek something... | Video: Intel X1300

I wish we could customize our sigs more.. other forums allow different fonts, pictures, colors and all that. It'd be a lot better IMO if we could do that.

Anyway, nice sig :p

People have suggested that but the admins thought people would 'abuse' it, which is totally un-true.

Yea, seriously. Other sites just have a limit of how many characters you can have in your sig. The fix is that simple.

they also pull out the "it will make the forum look messy" card.

Ya, I've heard that one before. Sure doesn't make other forums look messy. CF IMO is a bit too plain. We need some different themes we can use and stuff we can customize a bit I.E. our sigs.

I would prefer to have a smaller font option, unfortunately you can't enable on its own I'm led to believe, which means the larger sizes would also be available and I could see those being "inappropriately" used

Colours/pictures? meh, personally I don't like them as they have a tendency to look "trashy"

Back
Top Bottom