Update on the radio station situation.

Alright, well the door is always open. So long as you can get online and you've got some music with you then i can fine you a slot, don't let being abroad stop you.

You like the site then?

Alright, well the door is always open. So long as you can get online and you've got some music with you then i can fine you a slot, don't let being abroad stop you.

You like the site then?

The site is neat and easy to navigate through. Very well done. Are you just going for normal techno or is it possible to play a bit of trance or hardstyle?

The site is neat and easy to navigate through. Very well done. Are you just going for normal techno or is it possible to play a bit of trance or hardstyle?

Tom is giving his DJ's complete freedom. I know that Mitch and I will be spinning a lot of Dub, some hardstyle, some trance...

Tom is giving his DJ's complete freedom. I know that Mitch and I will be spinning a lot of Dub, some hardstyle, some trance...

What will you use to DJ. I don't know much about radio stations. But will you use some broadcasting tool? There's one with Virtual DJ and you guys using hardware of software?

Thanks to Thelis for clarifyin. Yea, the DJs will have freedom to play what they like durin their show as long as they keep note of how many songs they play. For licensin reasons.

Personally i will be using SAM broadcaster for my DJing because it's easy to play music and jingles & do speakin on there. But u can use it alongside external DJing kit like decks and as long as u can connect them 2 ur soundcard then SAM can stream them to black box.

Are you using SHOUTcast or Icecast etc?

I tried getting my own radio station today for fun, a small one to test out. I was using SHOUTcast with VDJ. Everytime I use it with VDJ I click Start Broadcasting and it just shuts down...and I've done everything right, the only thing that could possibly be wrong is my router blocking port 8000-8001.

Are you using SHOUTcast or Icecast etc?

I tried getting my own radio station today for fun, a small one to test out. I was using SHOUTcast with VDJ. Everytime I use it with VDJ I click Start Broadcasting and it just shuts down...and I've done everything right, the only thing that could possibly be wrong is my router blocking port 8000-8001.

It's your soundcard mate. You need to route the audio signal to the "In" line of your PC.

I'll let Thelis help you with your sound problem mate, i'm not at my computer i'm on me mobile. Just so you know the server WILL be shoutcast yes.

Back
Top Bottom