Update me?

I'm sure i've seen you post occasional threads during my time here, but no extended interaction.

Welcome back though.

yea i remember you, but doubt you remember me :p
depends when you last posted. i used to be called "dude1234" back in the day, then changed it 3 years ago or something.

Man its been ages since I've been on here..Who is still around and what not..So weird coming back, from once being a moderator and a well known member..Now its like hmm, half the guys don't even seem familiar..
I remember you!

I've been good, damn no one seems familiar..Spec and David I remember for sure, but everyone else is just faint..Are lhuser, joxley, arrrizx, TRD or the guy with the is250 still on here?

I'm in college now, majoring in pharm marketing..mainly into cars now, computers are becoming a thing of the past for me..
You must have missed my post......lol You better remember me.

TRDCorolla and ISOwner were the same person, I don't even know what happened to him. He became a "CF Privileged" the same time I did and hasn't been around much since. Haven't seen Joxley for a while, LH and Arrizx are still around lots.

You must have missed my post......lol You better remember me.

TRDCorolla and ISOwner were the same person, I don't even know what happened to him. He became a "CF Privileged" the same time I did and hasn't been around much since. Haven't seen Joxley for a while, LH and Arrizx are still around lots.

The dude from PA, Pittsburg..How could I forget..Damn your one of the originals when I first joined back in the day..I didn't even know I got de-modded, but I guess I havent got on in a while so it was deserved ha..How you been?

The dude from PA, Pittsburg..How could I forget..Damn your one of the originals when I first joined back in the day..I didn't even know I got de-modded, but I guess I havent got on in a while so it was deserved ha..How you been?
Well, not Pittsburgh, north of Pittsburgh. I've been good, just got modded not too long ago.

Back
Top Bottom