Upcoming game: Schnelle

a gta style game or even a fully modded gta would be cool as a next project, but a hell of a lot of work (modding it isnt as much obviously)
looks good though, you have some real skills.
+1

How many people are going to be online tonight? If not many are going to come and test it out, I'll work on it further and release the beta tomorrow.

I'm busy tonight...looks good so far though.

As for buying Unreal Engine...ha, maybe if you have $350,000 lying around. And that's for Unreal Engine 2. I hear 3, the latest one (BioShock uses it) costs over $750,000.

I'm busy tonight...looks good so far though.

As for buying Unreal Engine...ha, maybe if you have $350,000 lying around. And that's for Unreal Engine 2. I hear 3, the latest one (BioShock uses it) costs over $750,000.

No, last time I checked I didn't have that much money around. Unreal engine.. insanely priced.:eek:

you can make games from the unreal ed, which comes with all the UT games, which you could probably download.

i think they use there own language though.

I'm almost done with Mountain Pass. The map is kinda self explanatory. Here is a SS of part of the map. I did a lot better on this one than I did on the previous SS.

demo2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom