Unofficial Ten Day Christmas Party Thread

*tries to catch crunchy ones*
*gets hit full in the face with one*
*falls onto sofa* *recovers by watching home alone!*

anywho, gotta go now... locusts to buy, presents to get...

And, and i knock you out again, just to revive you again, with a mountain dew, becase you dont get them over there huh? ^_^

yeah man its late, im going to bed real soon!

*sneaks back in*

*slaps, punches, kicks, spits, slaps, hits and kills arrizx*

*sneaks back out, un noticed*

Mr. F eats more cheese, while reading a thread on people's action, which is quite odd, because Mr. F is replying in one exactly like the one Mr. F saw, which is odd, because Mr. F is talking, or should we say, typing in third person. Should Mr. F change his typing styles? No, Mr. F is too lazy to go back and re-edit his post. Even more odd, Mr. F is still typing and in third person, odd, eh? Now Mr. F is using the "eh" phrase, which is mainly used in Canada, which is quite odd because Mr. F is not Canadian. Though Mr. F has visited Canada, and has enjoyed it, which me reminds me that once I left a sweater in a Taco Bell in B.C, which Mr. F regrets greatly. Mr. F now needs to find an exact sweater he lost, which Mr. F bought five years ago. Even more odd, Mr. F is still typing in third person, which might be odd, or shouldn't be odd, because most people do not type in third person. Now Mr. F feels board, and tired, perhaps it is becuase Mr. F has to re-edit a HTML page on one of his sites, which Mr. F does not want to do, which will take forever to finish. Mr. F will now leave this post.

smiliegeneratortest6pd.png

*peeks in*

*laugh self till nearly asleep from Mr F being so g0d damn funny*

*ah party is not a party no more!!... this sucks*

- pfff -

*moves to another better house party*

*oh yeah this is the stuff*

*wooo wooo*

- party @ number 123 nope street AUSTRALIA :cool: -

*Buy with paper money( but real to buy stuff with:p ) gaming pcs...food...drink....and all the cool/good stuff a great awesome par-ty need*

*brings only the cool nice people :cool: :D *

Kage...mammikoura... Mr F.... Maurice... David and lhuser, Tommy Boy(even tho there not here in this thread)

and others i forgot i want to come :D

*im not on the list because she didnt bring me, it was my house party she just came to*

*she takes me into the back room and shows me her mole*

*i scream and run away in fear*

*lhuser likes it and stays to look at her ankles*

*we buy hundreds of xbox360's just to smash to pieces because xbox sucks*

*everyone gets drunk and gets laid...im the only one that gets a girl, the rest of you are too drunk to realize ur in bed with a man*

Back
Top Bottom