Unofficial Ten Day Christmas Party Thread

*runs away-with gun*

Yells as blonde*

*shoots him in the nose*

*blonde holds his nose, then a tear drops out his eye.*

Wuss lol

*sits on couch drinking eggnog* so what is everyone planning to do this christmas?

*leaves party cos it SUCKS*

*makes it outta tha door and hops on a train to spain...*

*NO ONE CAN CATCH ME!!! MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!*

Sit around with family.. mainly my brother. Play some games. Get my dads computer up and running, and also my moms new laptop, yaeh the parents got each other computers for christmas lol.. And ill play ps2 with my bro. i might go snowboarding. and i might have a few girls up... haha yeah, but what about you guys

I got a 1GB sony mp3 player! it kicks ass since it can play up to 500 songs (ATRAC3 66Kbps) and last up to 70 hours on one AAA battery! and the sound is great way better then some crappy ipod! and also I bought some awesome sony studio headphones and this mp3 player THUMPS!!! I love it and I bough both for 120 bucks! If you want a good value mp3 thats uber small-get this one. sony nw-e107!!!

I also got my hubby adam the game GUN and he's playing it right now on comp2! ;) he's likin it very much so!

I also got lots of clothes from my mom and dad and soem candles, 2 neackalces from sis and a nice coat hanger for the entryway in my apt. and soem lipgloss too.

adam's and my freind cathy so far gave us a pyrex mesauing glass filled with ingerdints for celebration cookies! mm cant wait to eat these!!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom