Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 12-22-2009, 02:01 PM   #11
Golden Master

Default Re: Unknown Creatures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 63083 View Post
How do you think UFO's don't seem plausible? When I think of UFO, I don't think of shiny round blue spinning things, I think extra-terrestrial craft of all shapes and sizes. When you think about how many stars there are in the galaxy alone, and figure, there may be a 3 to 10 planets per star system, with approximately 1/2 of the stars being similar in size and heat output to our own, how many races in the galaxy could there be with or without interstellar travel capabilities?? Kind of mind boggling when you think about it.
perhaps god created those races of beings to?
who knows if we were his first creation...

sniperviper21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 02:12 PM   #12
Fully Optimized

I think we've speculated 10^23 stars within the visible part of the universe. We also think the universe has a 4th dimension which is an interesting concept. Google the Tesseract.

Old 12-23-2009, 11:46 AM   #13
Daemon Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 63083 View Post
How do you think UFO's don't seem plausible? When I think of UFO, I don't think of shiny round blue spinning things, I think extra-terrestrial craft of all shapes and sizes. When you think about how many stars there are in the galaxy alone, and figure, there may be a 3 to 10 planets per star system, with approximately 1/2 of the stars being similar in size and heat output to our own, how many races in the galaxy could there be with or without interstellar travel capabilities?? Kind of mind boggling when you think about it.
everytime we find some new planet that MAY have some life form on it, they look closer and there's nothing... no life and they fail...
Old 12-23-2009, 03:39 PM   #14
In Runtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanatic4Christ View Post
these things that they are claiming, do i think there true? no... Do i think there's something that we would all consider weird or crazy? For sure.. There is mutation that goes on in places and some things come out deformed or mutated.. UFO's i believe are funny for people to believe in personally just because it doesn't seem plausible
UFO's i believe are funny for people to believe in personally just because it doesn't seem plausible

I love how you say something doesn't seem plausible, but you believe in talking snakes, virgin birth, resurrection and lastly that the world was created in 6 days.
None of which is plausible lol
I just find that funny.

I happened to catch a documentary on Sasquatch and they put together all the footprint evidence into a database and that it came out bell curved which means it is highly likely these footprints were not planted. It is supposed to be almost impossible to make so many footprints that are all accurate in width to length ratio. That was a pretty convincing outcome.
Old 12-23-2009, 05:35 PM   #15
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Cabbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanatic4Christ View Post
everytime we find some new planet that MAY have some life form on it, they look closer and there's nothing... no life and they fail...
That doesn't necessarily mean that life outside of Earth doesn't exist. We make up a very small part of the universe.
Old 12-25-2009, 10:52 PM   #16
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grantofhell View Post
I think we've speculated 10^23 stars within the visible part of the universe. We also think the universe has a 4th dimension which is an interesting concept. Google the Tesseract.
Very interesting concepts. And very possible as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbs View Post
That doesn't necessarily mean that life outside of Earth doesn't exist. We make up a very small part of the universe.
Words of wisdom.
XPEX Vortex 3620 Mid Tower, Rosewill 450 Watt PSU, MSI P6N SLI Platinum 650i, Intel Celeron D 356, 2GB G.SKILL DDR2 800, Western Digital 40GB, (2) EVGA 7950GT 256MB Video Cards in SLI, HP DVD Multi-Burner, Windows XP.
63083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:04 AM   #17
Golden Master

Quote:

I happened to catch a documentary on Sasquatch and they put together all the footprint evidence into a database and that it came out bell curved which means it is highly likely these footprints were not planted. It is supposed to be almost impossible to make so many footprints that are all accurate in width to length ratio. That was a pretty convincing outcome.
was that on animal planet?
sniperviper21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:24 AM   #18
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperviper21 View Post
Probably discovery.
XPEX Vortex 3620 Mid Tower, Rosewill 450 Watt PSU, MSI P6N SLI Platinum 650i, Intel Celeron D 356, 2GB G.SKILL DDR2 800, Western Digital 40GB, (2) EVGA 7950GT 256MB Video Cards in SLI, HP DVD Multi-Burner, Windows XP.
63083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:15 PM   #19
In Runtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperviper21 View Post
Yeah that or national geographic!
Old 12-28-2009, 05:19 PM   #20
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grantofhell View Post
That tesseract thing is really interesting if you can get your head around the wikipedia article!