Unknown Creatures.

sniperviper21

Golden Master
NOT ALIENS

But do you beleive unknown creatures such as Big Foot, Nessie, ect could exist?

I am curently watching the Animal Planet channel and theres a special on mystery animals.

I honestly think it cool to be able to see a Sasquatch, i think i had seen one once up in the Allegheny Mountains when i was up there riding my ATV.

It'd be really cool if they did, but I must admit I find it difficult to believe. Like UFOs and similar, I take the line that they're probably all just deliberate hoaxes or genuine mis-sightings.

That said, I would genuinally love it if someone proved me wrong ;)

Interesting subject. I do believe that these creatures are real and that it is just a matter of time before they are truly exposed.

Just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Lot's of possibilities out there...

I don't know, Maybe; I am not sure about big foot. But, I think maybe like the loch ness monster might be some like mad old animal that is just so rare we don't see it much.

I don't know, Maybe; I am not sure about big foot. But, I think maybe like the loch ness monster might be some like mad old animal that is just so rare we don't see it much.

hmm.... ever think Sasquatch is in the same idea.

There are still many undiscovered places on earth so everything is possible. I for once do believe that there are some things out there that we do not fully understand or just don't want to believe in.

I hope nessie is real, because I would like to own it as a pet :)
Along with a bio-enginered mammoth that I want to also own.
(I am serious about all of this)

these things that they are claiming, do i think there true? no... Do i think there's something that we would all consider weird or crazy? For sure.. There is mutation that goes on in places and some things come out deformed or mutated.. UFO's i believe are funny for people to believe in personally just because it doesn't seem plausible

these things that they are claiming, do i think there true? no... Do i think there's something that we would all consider weird or crazy? For sure.. There is mutation that goes on in places and some things come out deformed or mutated.. UFO's i believe are funny for people to believe in personally just because it doesn't seem plausible

How do you think UFO's don't seem plausible? When I think of UFO, I don't think of shiny round blue spinning things, I think extra-terrestrial craft of all shapes and sizes. When you think about how many stars there are in the galaxy alone, and figure, there may be a 3 to 10 planets per star system, with approximately 1/2 of the stars being similar in size and heat output to our own, how many races in the galaxy could there be with or without interstellar travel capabilities?? Kind of mind boggling when you think about it.

Back
Top Bottom