Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-07-2006, 05:14 PM   #31
Daemon Poster
 
AmericanSensei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,144
Default Re: United states laws

To be completely honest with you, You even "considering" that this is even right, is mind blowingly disgusting. You are an "Adult" seeking a relationship with a "14" year old girl. US Civil Law states in Penal code section 261.5 that statutory rape is only the sexual interaction of an Adult with a minor. Penalties can go for 2,000 up to 25,000, depending on age difference, as well as circumstance. Conducting in a "relationship" with a minor is not illegal, but why in the world one would wan't to build something with a 14 year old girl is beyond me even fathoming. That would be a volatile situation with parents I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. I suggest you stay away from this girl till shes 18, because If I was her father, you would be in a world of shit with me.

I'm not insulting you Nate, I'm just giving you my opinion.
__________________

AmericanSensei is offline  
Old 12-07-2006, 05:37 PM   #32
In Runtime
 
Clutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 340
Default Re: United states laws

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanSensei
To be completely honest with you, You even "considering" that this is even right, is mind blowingly disgusting. You are an "Adult" seeking a relationship with a "14" year old girl. US Civil Law states in Penal code section 261.5 that statutory rape is only the sexual interaction of an Adult with a minor. Penalties can go for 2,000 up to 25,000, depending on age difference, as well as circumstance. Conducting in a "relationship" with a minor is not illegal, but why in the world one would wan't to build something with a 14 year old girl is beyond me even fathoming. That would be a volatile situation with parents I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. I suggest you stay away from this girl till shes 18, because If I was her father, you would be in a world of shit with me.

I'm not insulting you Nate, I'm just giving you my opinion.
+ infinity!!!
__________________

__________________
Building a "Mac PC" . . . . $???
Restoring a 40 year old Mustang . . . . $40K~
Building a business . . . . $Still counting.
Being this damn broke . . . . Priceless!

それ自身による剣規則何も。それは熟練した処理によってしか生き生きして来ない。
Clutch is offline  
Old 12-07-2006, 07:46 PM   #33
BSOD
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 7,539
Send a message via AIM to Trivium Nate
Default Re: United states laws

toaky Thanks all for the advice but her parents are a no go! she hates he rparents you see she is depressed... and has been for hte last 4 years and her parents are part of it the chic(Jen) isnt even suposed to talk to boyds not even as friends or her mom would kill them and her dad would tunr guys into girls lets say... and plus my parents i diont talk to them about my relationship stuff with ... im not that open to ym parents

also their is going to be no sex no sleeping with no rape nothing like that
liek i say onmly what we would do is
kiss
hug
hold hands thats all
Trivium Nate is offline  
Old 12-07-2006, 07:59 PM   #34
In Runtime
 
Clutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 340
Default Re: United states laws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivium Nate
toaky Thanks all for the advice but her parents are a no go! she hates he rparents you see she is depressed... and has been for hte last 4 years and her parents are part of it the chic(Jen) isnt even suposed to talk to boyds not even as friends or her mom would kill them and her dad would tunr guys into girls lets say... and plus my parents i diont talk to them about my relationship stuff with ... im not that open to ym parents

also their is going to be no sex no sleeping with no rape nothing like that
liek i say onmly what we would do is
kiss
hug
hold hands thats all
One word: NO!

She has problems, DON'T MAKE HER PROBLEMS YOURS! Please, take it from someone who has been there before. There is something she isn't telling you. I have a feeling there is more to the story than you know.

Don't you see why she's not supposed to be talking to guys. SHE'S TALKING TO YOU AND YOU'RE 19! I'd kill you too if my daughter was 14! You'll grow up one day and have a daughter of your own. Maybe than you'll understand.

Every time I hear shit about a young girl being abused or anything like that, I think about my 4 year old niece! Liking a younger girl is one thing, but that is just ridiculous! Shit! I should take a road trip and smack you around for even thinking like that!

I don't wanna hear this "No sex" BS! You are a young man with raging hormones and she is begining (well a little into) feeling out her hormones and getting "weird" feelings towards boys. You'll end up in a lot of trouble.

Think about this. Is this girl worth VERY possibly ruining the rest of your life??
__________________
Building a "Mac PC" . . . . $???
Restoring a 40 year old Mustang . . . . $40K~
Building a business . . . . $Still counting.
Being this damn broke . . . . Priceless!

それ自身による剣規則何も。それは熟練した処理によってしか生き生きして来ない。
Clutch is offline  
Old 12-07-2006, 08:02 PM   #35
BSOD
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 7,539
Send a message via AIM to Trivium Nate
Default Re: United states laws

when are you going to shush up with the im going to abuse her part IM NOT ABUSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

her parents dont want her tlaking to any one! Her parents hate her and she hates her parents,she hates her whole family i have to care because she is one of my friends i help her with stuff and she helps me with stuff she is always their for me and understands stuff that im going through

I dont have raging hormones im a straight edge and im still a virgin

she wasnt going to start dating for liek forever she told me never to give up on helping her become awake inside again she is what htey say dead inside it took her lots on convincig to get her to change her mind she siad she will try this"Love" thing out
Trivium Nate is offline  
Old 12-07-2006, 08:03 PM   #36
Golden Master
 
DJ-CHRIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,203
Send a message via AIM to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via MSN to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via Yahoo to DJ-CHRIS
Default Re: United states laws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Google Guru
Its all 18 and 19 in Canada...
In Canada you dont need to be an adult to have sex. Age of conscent for sexual activity in Canada is 14 (Which even includes kissing)
DJ-CHRIS is offline  
Old 12-07-2006, 08:11 PM   #37
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: United states laws

From what I've read so far, I say get out of it while you can. I'm sure you two love each other and want to, but the law is the law. The fact is that she is too young and if you get caught doing ANYTHING sexual, you'll be in a world of shit. The concequences far outweigh the advantages. Remember, you're an adult, so the law is a lot tougher for you.

If you asked me, she's way too young anyways. Girls that age tend to be immature and usually they don't know whats best for them. Most likely because they're in that stage where all boys and girls kinda get that feeling. Women who are about your age or older are the way to go.

But, hey...I'm not you. If you really feel that doing this whole relationship is going to go somewhere positive, go ahead. None of us here have the right to stop you from doing so. All we're trying to do is give you advice for whats best for you and her.
alvino is offline  
Old 12-07-2006, 08:15 PM   #38
In Runtime
 
Clutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 340
Default Re: United states laws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivium Nate
when are you going to shush up with the im going to abuse her part IM NOT ABUSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

her parents dont want her tlaking to any one! Her parents hate her and she hates her parents,she hates her whole family i have to care because she is one of my friends i help her with stuff and she helps me with stuff she is always their for me and understands stuff that im going through

I dont have raging hormones im a straight edge and im still a virgin

she wasnt going to start dating for liek forever she told me never to give up on helping her become awake inside again she is what htey say dead inside it took her lots on convincig to get her to change her mind she siad she will try this"Love" thing out
1) why the fu*k are you friends with someone 5 years younger than you?

When I was 19 I wasn't hanging out with 14 year olds. I was hanging out with kids no more than 2 years younger than me and I sure as hell wasn't looking to hook up with anyone more than 2 years younger.

2) Why do all kids these days think their parents hate them?

Her parents are looking out for her and she doesn't wanna hear it! They don't want her with someone like you who is five years older and screwed up in the head enough to think it is okay for him to go out with her! You wanna talk about parents hating kids, go to Barnes and Noble and read "A Child Called 'It'".

3) You HAVE to care?

Quite the opposite. It's her problem to deal with. SHE and SHE alone has a "problem" with her parents. She needs to be the one to deal with it or take care of the problem by doing what is right. I thought for the longest time my parents were out to get me and even now with them charging me rent I sometimes think it. I know better. My parents want me to do the right thing. My parents do and did what they did to point me in the right direction. I messed up and thought I was better and now I have to work harder than had I listened.

4) You are straight edge and still a virgin.

More power to you, but things do happen. I don't care who you are.

5) Where the fu*k did you learn how to spell? Your posts are falling apart man.

I wish you the best and all any of us can do is tell you to get out while you still can. I just don't wanna see you on the news in a year. That's all. do what you will. It's your life to fuck up.

P.S. She's 14, she has NO CLUE WTF love is!!! It took me over 22 years and about that many GF's to figure out what love is!
__________________
Building a "Mac PC" . . . . $???
Restoring a 40 year old Mustang . . . . $40K~
Building a business . . . . $Still counting.
Being this damn broke . . . . Priceless!

それ自身による剣規則何も。それは熟練した処理によってしか生き生きして来ない。
Clutch is offline  
Old 12-07-2006, 08:19 PM   #39
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: United states laws

+1 Clutch. Very nice.

No one can stop you, all we're here to do is to give you advice so you can go the right direction. We can show you the way to the door, but YOU'RE the one who has to step through it.
alvino is offline  
Old 12-07-2006, 08:25 PM   #40
Daemon Poster
 
AmericanSensei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,144
Default Re: United states laws

Your missing the point all around Nate. At one time I was 19, I wasn't screwing around with 14 Y/O girls though, More like 18+, and believe me, I KNOW where things can go. Hugging turned into kissing, kissing turned into playing around, playing around led to sex, REGARDLESS of what my initial limits or intentions were.

If I can suggest one thing, Try to build a relationship with a psychiatrist first, before you try and date the neighbors 14 Y/O baby girl.

If shes soo hell bent on giving the "love" thing a go, Let her do it with another 14 Y/O boy.
__________________

AmericanSensei is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0