United States of America vs. Microsoft Corporation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even I don't think they have control of every computer in the US and the World - but think what the world would be like if they did! WOW! I can see it no, paradise!

They do as nearly every computer runs windows. Send out an update or something that would destroy them all!

David Lindon said:
They do as nearly every computer runs windows. Send out an update or something that would destroy them all!

Why the hell would you want to do that? The world would destroy itself and you would be totally to blame, if indeed the update destroyed any useful computers anyway! Microsoft wouild still be running - their computers working - and so the world would just have to reinstal Windows. It wouldn't start Linux up - as without Windows people won't be able to go on the internet and download Linux! So without Winodws, Linux wouldn't exist!

David Lindon said:
Yes it would, on CDS! and linux servers/PCs!

What? I think not!

First I must admit I do not know what CDS is! However, Linux Servers need to Serve people; without Windows there would be practically nobody to serve - and certainly nobody of any read purpose or value. And again, there would be a negligable number of PCs still working and those would fizzle out slowly because of the loss of jobs for people who work on Linux (I think by now we all realise that TOO MANY Linux-Folk work at Microsoft to pay their way) and therefore they would have hardly any money and certainly no discerable talent.

Ha! Touchet!

Another sign to type properly - I see CDS, and I presume it is abbreviated; not expecting CDs. But it is as much my fault as yours, so who cares!

You have a point about CDs; but you'd presume that the creator of the virus would not just settle to crash all Windows Computers and then stop - anybody who would take the time and effort and obviously money to write a virus so terrible it would take down most Windows PCs would not just stop sending it out - or make it so it doesn't duplicate itself. It'd probably stay in the PC and crap up the new installation, etc, ect and so on.

But its all just hypothetical; it would never happen because its a physical impossiblity! Although - it would make my job far more interesting if it happened in about 7 to 8 years!

cd's are carben fiber disks witch hold data on ok moto! and eny way how can 1 pangwin just 1 pangwin take over microsoft. were talking about 1 pangwin vs MICROSOFT do u no wat your up against here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom