Unistill Msn Messanger?

OFAH FAN

Baseband Member
Do you know how you unistill msn messanger?
I tried add/remove programmes but dont work???
any of ideas?

Also sorry if this is the wrong place to post.

You can't - you can stop access to it but you can't uninstall it. Why would you want to anyway? If anything you shoujld be wanting more MSN stuff!

I searched google and found it.
Here it is if anyone is intrested:
RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection %windir%\inf\msmsgs.inf,BLC.Remove

Well, stirkes me that Windows comes with Messenger anyway; so you shouldn't be able to get rid of it - unless its a test. You can remove the ability to use MSN Messenger if you go to Program Access and Defaults and you can say that MSN Messenger isn't to be used.

Why don't they want you to have MSN?

Lord Kalthorn said:
Well, stirkes me that Windows comes with Messenger anyway; so you shouldn't be able to get rid of it - unless its a test. You can remove the ability to use MSN Messenger if you go to Program Access and Defaults and you can say that MSN Messenger isn't to be used.

Why don't they want you to have MSN?

Im confused
:confused:

Does he want to get rid of Windows Messenger (the one that comes with XP) or MSN Messenger. MSNM is easy to get rid of, just go to start, all programs, find the windows messenger folder and clikc uninstal.

For Windows Messenger, you eithe rneed to delete the main file for it to stop working, or download a file to uninstal it (which i have :) )

Back
Top Bottom