Unfurtunate Event...

Man today I just got news that the Spanish teacher at my school was killed in a car accident...

It snowed yesterday for about 5 hours I think. It was very thick so everything got covered pretty quickly. Her car slid and hit a truck head-on.

Amazing isn't it? How you can be completely fine in one day, then the next you could be injured or even dead...

Prayers for her.

I meant in general lol. You don't have to go pray or anything. I just said it in general on behalf of everybody back here.

That is really bad, and yeah, its hard to think that.
I know you wouldn't think it, and neither did she, but I or you could die tommorow for some reason or other. Maybe at work, with something falling on you (I have very high shelving where I work), or getting ran over, or anything.

But it'd also be pretty strange to know something was going to happen the day before or even an hour before, so of course they'd be alright the day before it happened. But yeah, I understand where your coming from

Sad, Condolences to her and her family as well.

Whats even sadder is that that might happen to my current Spanish teacher, she 90 years old and the most polite and decent teacher I know. =(

It's really unfortunate when that type of stuff happens to good honest people. And then you have criminals running around and nothing ever happens. Condolences to her family and friends as well.

i heard about this on WIBW news the other night, i was on my way home from work, i cant believe you guys down south got soo much snow that night, we got our roads barely covered, i had fun on the way home

but yea, it just goes to show you how fast stuff can change... at one point i had gone to a call for a MVA (motor vehicle accident) with air-bags deployed, one occupant unconscious and when we got to the scene it was a guy that i had stopped and talked to the day before at wal-mart, really nice guy, we talked about hunting and all that since i was in the hunting department getting my license, kinda weird when that type of thing happens

what is the school doing about her death?

Damn that sucks. I remember my 2nd grade teacher died of cancer, the sub in teacher had a really hard time breaking the news to us.

Back
Top Bottom