An unexpected encounter

eapro

In Runtime
Just now, I was leaving my friends apartment an old guy I know, I go to his place to just get away from my dad and stuff. Then this girl was in the hallway and we started talking at the elevator and all the sudden the old dude (lol) comes out asking me to get him the activation code for xp pro :eek: What a dork. She was very attractive and I would like to meet her again cause I could tell she liked me. What should I do, maybe I will run into here again when I'm going to my friends place. :D

should have acted like you had no idea what he was talking about...gave him a wink or something and a nod towards the girl and i think he would have caught on :D

with me you see i dont even get that far but i know as long as every other guy when another guy is trying to pick someone up trust me if someone had a tape of you flirting with a girl you would just laugh because it is SO obvious

yea, I know but, what should I do the next time I see her? Should I keep flirting with her and take my time or...?

Ask for her number maybe? ;)

Haha, I'd probably ask for her MSN address too. Everyone has one of them!
Then you could keep talking, and building stuff up from there when you can't phone.

Ask for her number maybe? ;)

Haha, I'd probably ask for her MSN address too.

Yeah, at that point she would make the connection between you, msn and win xp pro serial, and she would think you are a nerd and you would get a slap in the face!

just kidding of course, yeah a phone number would be good. MSN could also be usefull.

Just now, I was leaving my friends apartment an old guy I know, I go to his place to just get away from my dad and stuff. Then this girl was in the hallway and we started talking at the elevator and all the sudden the old dude (lol) comes out asking me to get him the activation code for xp pro :eek: What a dork. She was very attractive and I would like to meet her again cause I could tell she liked me. What should I do, maybe I will run into here again when I'm going to my friends place. :D

If your lucky enough to meet her again just go over to her and ask her how shes doing then start a conversation off with her, about your last meeting to get you going then gradually escalate into another topic. take things slow, no need to rush, if your jelling together gain ask her for her number,address or take her out somewhere, good luck and hope it works out:)

Back
Top Bottom