Uncle Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paradox said:
Athlons gonna be such a great mom someday >_>;

nah becuase im not gonna be one! I dotn ahve to everyone thinks they have to have kids! its stupid! duh!

enjoy your friggin youth and not worry bout kids kids are for old ninnies who want to be tied down for life!!!

athlon64fx said:
poping out a kid isnt that much much of an accomplishment. yawn.

tons of em are born every year. not very hard to get knocked up so I dunno what the big deal is about having one. its not like its soemthing as hard to do as programming, jsut stick it in the hole, let sperm go into it, and let it go!

trust me beign an uncle isnt all that great.

you'll learn soon when your sis comes over with the baby all teh time and you wont get sleep. you'll wish it wouldnt happen.

I felt this way when I became an aunt.

why people make a big deal about this beats me.

not like its tremendously hard to get knocked up!! LOLz.

I could do it but I dotn want to get a baby I jsut want sexual fun!!! and love!!!

teee heee heeee.

now she cant have sex for 3 months how fun is that!? shes also gonna be cranky! yay! ealr bedtime and lots of BS!! yey!
Programming requires a logical mind and very little knowledge, being a parent requires physical stamina, mental stamina, lots of knowledge and hard work,

and whilst you didn't know the full details, spending three week with hypotension, with a blood preassure of 310/90 (no thats not a typo), having your baby induced prematurly, and spending several hours squezing something the size of a melon through something the size of a lemon (in my mind at least) IS something to congratulate someone about,

there is also something nice for them about having a kid...
even though the mother is pretty much still just kid (at only 18).

and in case you didn't know there's also a little more to sex than just sticking it in and waving goodbye to the sperms!!!

and I live about a hundred miles away so no baby sitting duties for me...! :)

well shheeesh!

still 18 is waaaaaayyyyyyyy to young to be proud of someone for having a baby! maybye at 30 but not 18. 18 is too young and also did you know the womb isnt developed all teh way untill 25?

but people have them all teh time though. its nothing new to me I've been around babies for 15 years of my childhood. and I got tired of them really quick. trust me they arent all that glamourus. why people cant wait to ahve them and loose thier valuable youth over them I dunno!

and its not just 18 years of the child life its all of it! your whole life gets thrown away.

and also with the condtions mentioned above that she has she shouldnt be ahving kids with hypertention! that will often time lead to impetience and violonce.

would you congratulate a 15 year old for having a baby? sure not! too young!!!

and if it was my daughter it would be aborted lickety split!

just keep that in mind when a young person thats too young to have a baby isnt a good thing but you congratulate her anywaz and make her feel it isnt wrong to have a baby at such a young age!

why dont people enjoy their youth instead of becomeing mothers as soon as they are teens and dotn enjoy being young, and enjoy life without being tied down to child.

if they are having ti just becuase birnty spears has one they are out of their midn sicne celebs have nannies to take care of teh kids, the person doesnt!

athlon64fx said:
well shheeesh!

still 18 is waaaaaayyyyyyyy to young to be proud of someone for having a baby! maybye at 30 but not 18. 18 is too young and also did you know the womb isnt developed all teh way untill 25?

but people have them all teh time though. its nothing new to me I've been around babies for 15 years of my childhood. and I got tired of them really quick. trust me they arent all that glamourus. why people cant wait to ahve them and loose thier valuable youth over them I dunno!

and its not just 18 years of the child life its all of it! your whole life gets thrown away.

and also with the condtions mentioned above that she has she shouldnt be ahving kids with hypertention! that will often time lead to impetience and violonce.

would you congratulate a 15 year old for having a baby? sure not! too young!!!

and if it was my daughter it would be aborted lickety split!

just keep that in mind when a young person thats too young to have a baby isnt a good thing but you congratulate her anywaz and make her feel it isnt wrong to have a baby at such a young age!

why dont people enjoy their youth instead of becomeing mothers as soon as they are teens and dotn enjoy being young, and enjoy life without being tied down to child.

if they are having ti just becuase birnty spears has one they are out of their midn sicne celebs have nannies to take care of teh kids, the person doesnt!

That is quite possibly the stupidest post I have ever read.

You're what, 15, think you know everything. Well kid there's a lot more to life. Having a kid is one of the greatest experiences a human being can have. The fact that you created something, then see it grow, then experience things with the person, and teach them, is a life long task, but very enjoyable.

And when you're eighteen that is a perfectly fine age to have a kid, a lot of people, including my mother, had me when she was just 18. Age isn't the factor when it comes to having kids. In Biblical times peopel were married and having children at the age of 14! It's just what culture you live in that essentially justifies when you can or when you can not have a child.

As for being an Uncle, it doesn't mean you're a babysitter. it means you're a part of that childs life, part of that child's family. So if the parents need a little relaxation from the kid, then FAMILY is where they will most often turn to, and typically it's to an Aunt or Uncle. This doesn't mean, "Oh great now I have to watch the little brat. Boo Hoo..." It means that you can be apart of somethign great. Wether that includes just watchign a kid for a few hours or going out with the parents and the child to do something. It's all worthwhile and enjoyable.

And you even controdict yourself by saying, "18 is to young to have a child." Yet you're 15 and out having sex. You can't preach to not do something when you yourself are commiting the very act that creates a child. Goes to show what youth these days think...

Anywho back onto topic.

Congrats on being a new Uncle root. I hope you and your sister and your brother-in-law get to have great experiences over the next several years with the new kid. It's fun being a part of somethign good. So I just hope that you'll enjoy the youngster and help it out when the time comes. :)

Congrats,
and btw im w/ 1337DuD3 a having a kid is one of the most exciting experiences in life. I dont know personally, but i know by watching friends and they are the most happy when they are holding one of their own newborns on there arms.

Congrats!

LoL i strangely recall eating oreos while my mom was giving birth to my baby brother.

B.L.A.c.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom