Unbelievable

if u can get an under the table job go for it.. u dont have to work a certain amount of hours or nothin. and get payed under the table so sometimes they mess up and give u more. i was gonna work under the table at this pizza place but they were looking for morning people and i have school so i was only available from like 4:00 to 7:00 and they had plenty of people then. im just gonna have to wait till im 16. then i have more options as to gettin a job. but no worries thats only in 14days yay!! :p

it's a test here in the us. math science reading english. out of 36. colleges look at it when admitting you...

ay guys i g2g...i'll b on tomorro
later

ps: the us immigration is dumb.

well in the meantime go for a job that is off the books. like a mom and pop restaurant.

i just saw you're in wichita, im in topeka if you know where that is, cool :) lol, if you need help with a pc, let me know... i might be able to help out a bit

Damn, that sucks man. Well, I hope everything goes good so you can get your computer soon. I will be building mine in about 2 weeks finally, I too have been waiting for a long time to build my rig.

not really. learn it in school tho

Yeah, french is easy, after knowing another language derived from latin like portuguese...I started learning french 3 semesters ago and I'm already in 3rd level (its a 2 semester course) so its pretty cool

Back
Top Bottom