ummm...wow...no comment

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
Ok so like it was 36 degrees celsius outside today (90 fahrenheit for you USA folk), and I'm out for a bike ride.

It's june 7th.

I live in mississauga near toronto...

I see this.

imag0001ax5.jpg

Second house across the street:

imag0003fh0.jpg

I swear these were taken today...

So curious as i am, I went to ask the owner of the house in the second pic whats happening, and they're filming some movie called "Will you merry me?" and yes, its spelt with an "e" in merry.

(and no, its not real snow.)

What level of movie? Like just a video made with friends or are we talking something bigger?

I would probably be a bit shy to go up to some random persons door, lol, but it would be really wierd to see that. lol, the actors will all be sweating... in the middle of the "winter"

wow...that'd be a serious surprise if they still hadn't put away their christmas stuff LOL. Like leaving your x-mas lights up all year it pretty bad...but that would top it off at the max LOL.

ever seen the movie

"The Perfect Storm"?

i lived it, even though i was only like 2 or 3, i remember the storm, and BObby shaftfords sister was my teacher

ne way, i got Cloonys autograph when they where filmin the movie in my town

I remember that movie a little.

I was on a set for a clint eastwood movie when I was out in Kanab, Utah. The set had been burned down bt some assholes though. From the movie outlaw Josie Whales or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom