Ummm...What the hell? Where have all these people come from!!!

Charchris said:
CF was about 3rd on Google when I found CF, i joined CF caused it looked better :p
The uncomplicated title Computer Forums places it now at the very top of the Google page, I just typed the generic term "computer forums" on Google last year, expecting a list of sites, which there was, but because CF was the first, I went for that, & am very glad I did, so the the great swell of new members, must, I should think, be due to this.

99nasha said:
Has a major virus struck and everyone in the world wants help? Or has CF been advertised

"Most users ever online was 1844, Today at 05:10 PM."

Are orginal record was 500 only broken recently
DAMN! 1844! WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!!
But hey dont forget all of us olk skool CFers.

I typed 'Computer Forums' in Google when I was looking for some help back in the day, and it led me here! :D

same here i found this site from google just was gunna join to ask a quick question but i relaly liked the site so i stayed

It might've been a bit of an attempt to DoS the server..
It happened to my forums last year where the most I ever had online was 200, then I had 3000 on one day. Multiple sites were hit that week, and reports were posted on vBulletin.com

Well we are a growing community and can only get bigger from here...i am just like most member's here...i wanted to join a Computer Forum..

So like other's i typed in computer forums and yep it was the 1st one on the list..checked out the place,saw what i liked and joined up. As far as visitor's go..They come from all over, and are checking us out..

Back
Top Bottom