Ummm?

@Nik
Are you really that stupid? Anyway, sorry, I see a lot of your posts and your just an asshole, but if you read the thing it was from EMule, not limewire, so don't try to help if you don't know what you are talking about. Just because David said do it, doesn't mean you have to say it to :)

Damn dude, I would be scared like hell if I got that. You seem to be handling the situation with a great sense of calmness. I hope it turns out to be nothing. Good luck!

@Nik
Are you really that stupid? Anyway, sorry, I see a lot of your posts and your just an asshole, but if you read the thing it was from EMule, not limewire, so don't try to help if you don't know what you are talking about. Just because David said do it, doesn't mean you have to say it to

It makes perfect sense I got one of those before and it was cause I was using programs simliar to limewire.Frankly I was 11 so I just said screw it and trashed it. And no where in that e-mail does it say emule I did a serach for it with firefox only mention of emule is you saying it.

Did you really get one a while back and nothing happen about it?

And it doesn't say EMule, but it says EDonkey, which is the server or whatever.
bamafan2989 said:
Title: Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind
Infringement Source: eDonkey
Initial Infringement Timestamp: 23 Jul 2006 07:55:46 GMT
Recent Infringment Timestamp: 23 Jul 2006 07:55:46 GMT

Well I did, nothing happend I suggest calling them to see if they are legit they may just be BSing you. But they aren't you'd want to know wouldn't you. Find other poeple who are with your ISP and ask them.

Unless your serious time priate I don't forseen them taking their time on you.

NBC Universal is global multimedia conglomerate corperation, and if they did want to call you, they would contact your ISP, and your ISP should personally send you a letter, or if NBC Universal had your number, or address, they would also personally contact you, via postmail, or phone call. They would, or should never send you an email or that sort.

If you want to contact NBC Universal by email, do it by their website:

NBCUni.com

Back
Top Bottom