umlimited iTunes

i wouldnt pay for music....
plus unless your a big time artist your not making that much money off cds your making money of concerts teeshirts and that kind of stuff

i wouldnt pay for music....
plus unless your a big time artist your not making that much money off cds your making money of concerts teeshirts and that kind of stuff

Basically only because a lot of people don't pay for their music anymore... A CD will cost about as much as a T-shirt, maybe a bit less, but not by a whole bunch. Music pirating must be bad enough, I went to get my CD insert thing autographed by a band once and they saw I had the insert and one guy said, "thanks for buying the CD", as if to say, "You are one of the few." That was back in 2004... If they didn't make much money by the music, why sell it? Why would the guy in the band be concerned whether I bought the CD or not? If everyone still bought music, they would make quite bit of money from music sales.

Basically only because a lot of people don't pay for their music anymore... A CD will cost about as much as a T-shirt, maybe a bit less, but not by a whole bunch. Music pirating must be bad enough, I went to get my CD insert thing autographed by a band once and they saw I had the insert and one guy said, "thanks for buying the CD", as if to say, "You are one of the few." That was back in 2004... If they didn't make much money by the music, why sell it? Why would the guy in the band be concerned whether I bought the CD or not? If everyone still bought music, they would make quite bit of money from music sales.

I don't think it's that they make much money from CD sells, but rather that they'll probably be dropped by their label if they don't sell enough.

I'd seriously consider doing that...I mean in 1 month I could easily get thousands of songs instead of paying a dollar for each...

Currently on this computer I have 4,000 songs. That's way too much to pay for. I could buy a car with that money. But if it was just a monthly fee...

Back
Top Bottom