umlimited iTunes

I Remeber reading they wanted to put a Tax on torrenters,that tax would go to the artists's/authors of whatever you are downloading,therefore making it legal.

Was it the Manic Street Preachers that released an album online and you could then pay what you think it was worth?

I personally think thats a great idea and it would certainly mean that we would not have so much of the trash that is called mainstream these days, I would gladly pay £15 for an album which I think is worth it.

The itunes idea is not a bad one, Napster done it before I subscribed to that, just meant I was more free to experiment with my musical tastes and listen to something which I would not necessarily listen to before. I would happily pay between £10-£20 a month. If it meant that the entire catalogue including tv shows etc was available.

Was it the Manic Street Preachers that released an album online and you could then pay what you think it was worth?

I personally think thats a great idea and it would certainly mean that we would not have so much of the trash that is called mainstream these days, I would gladly pay £15 for an album which I think is worth it.

This would be such a good idea! Some Albums i have bought i wouldnt have bought them at all had i listened to it before i payed for them,but others i would have payed more than i orignally payed for them.

I Remeber reading they wanted to put a Tax on torrenters,that tax would go to the artists's/authors of whatever you are downloading,therefore making it legal.

Fine by me. Might even put them on "regular" sites with a central server to make downloads more reliable, or better yet, an FTP site.

Back
Top Bottom