Um.. yeah! 3000 Posts for ME!

Wow, i remember those debates, LK was a hardcore Intel user, and Gain was a Right-winged nut!, Ahhh, i remeber like it was yesterday...

LK: Intel Is better, and always will eb!
ME: No look at my Uber-Benchmark Post it proves your worng,
LK: NEVER!!!!!!!

Gain: Bush = God
ME: He does not exist
Gain: Ohhh, its on now
Me: No, no its not
Gain: ooo, yeah it is

jk jk, Lk and Gain are both awesome

Dont know why, but a lot of people seem very intent on the post count.... Seen That in multiple boards over the years and will never figure it out..

BuzzStPoint said:
Dont know why, but a lot of people seem very intent on the post count.... Seen That in multiple boards over the years and will never figure it out..

yeah i see what you mean it shows how much you love the place and some feel the more you have the more powerful you are

Congrat's to you dude...Now on to the 5k

I do have to agree that the post count doesn't really matter, it's all in the quality of the post. *hmmmm , where have i heard that before.*

The way i think about it.. Take away your post counts.. it doesn't change very much.. people will still learn your name and see how you are in the boards. You will get known for helping in hardware, software, networking, gaming or if your a social butterfly.... So post count doesn't matter to me..

But if it makes you feel better that you have a high post count then more power to ya.. Congrats..

Back
Top Bottom