Ultraviolet>you

i watched aeon flux, and i havent watched both of them, but i got the mod for gta san for those really long uzis from ultraviolet :D

Yea those really long uzis she used had blades on the end of them.Thats how she killed so many people.Shoot stab shoot stab lol

ultraviolet-stills.jpg

Thatd be a funny way to end the movie. Everyone would be like yea! yea! go go! 8stabd herself* Yea!...wait...............................

King of Kings said:
Lol,your out NOW. I dare you to find 1 thread about me complaining about someone not likeing wrestling,because iv never made one.My recent threads where "complaining" about neg rep someone was leaving that had wrestling in the comment,get your facts strait.I wasnt mad about him saying the stuff about wrestling,I was mad he wasnt telling who he was,and hiding behind his comments.

Ah, okay. I was wrong then. He was playing hide and seek with you. I stand corrected. I apologize for getting my facts wrong.

King of Kings said:
Yea those really long uzis she used had blades on the end of them.Thats how she killed so many people.Shoot stab shoot stab lol

ultraviolet-stills.jpg

Those are blades? I saw the DVD back for the movie and I thought they were super-long extended magazines for her SMG's. The picture was small. :p

Back
Top Bottom