Ultraviolet>you

Aeon Flux was pretty good,I love movies like those.Lots of shooting,futuristic guns.I watched Ultraviolet earlyer today,and she owns Aeon Flux to the extreme.Have you seen either? They both have great storylines,but Ultraviolet was better in every way you could think off.Because there both chics id like to see a Ultraviolet vs Aeon Flux movie,but if they had Aeon Flux win id ban myself from ever watching another movie from the company that produced it.

I have watched Aeon Flux. I thought it was a pretty damn good movie. Only part I didnt like was when the chick who had hands for feet, got caught in the spikes. Its not I got queezy, it was just odd, and well I dont know, I just didnt like that part.

Anyways, havent seen Ultaviolet, and I dont know if I want too. Whos it got in it. Uma Thurman... No she was in Kill Bill, I think. Ahh, its Milla Jovoich. She fits the Resident Evil part great, but not exactly the furturistic type. She seems run 'n gun dark, action thriller. Not white, future, high gloss type.

Oh well, Ill see it eventually.

I havent seen either of them, i wanted to see Aeon Flux cause it looks awesome and she ain't do bad looking.

Yeah, well don't need to get so hopped up on a fictitious babe...:rolleyes: It's a movie, so what if she kills 700 guys in a few seconds. Whoopdeedoo...you see some action and it's done. It's nothing to be giddy over.

Ok in that case,never watch a movie again unless its based on a true story 100%.Ok?
Your suposed to get excited about movies,and your suposed to get into them.If you didnt WHY THE **** WOULD YOU WATCH IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Back
Top Bottom