ultimate tag vs axe

I have Axe it smells good this really pretty girl that i work with says she prefers Axe so yeah thats good enough for me :D

o no wait, 1 oz=20 dollars. 1.7oz=30. for jake. from hollister.

but drift is different. .47oz= 13 dollars. 1oz=20 1.7=25.

i just bought some tag body shots, midnight. it is pimp.

i want a laptop said:
o no wait, 1 oz=20 dollars. 1.7oz=30. for jake. from hollister.
I wear that stuff. I really like it too. I also wear curve, and some other stuff I've got laying around. just depends what I feel like wearing.

I don't mind Axe, i use it for what it is...a cheap cologne. I like to smell good on a daily basis but i also don't want to use up all my good cologne on days when im not doing anything real special. If it's a date im goin on or just hittin up the clubs then i will wear some cologne and ditch the axe. I mean come on, axe isn't that bad as long as you don't bathe yourself in it (couple sprays at most). And to be honest guys, i have not had one girl tell me that i smell bad when i've been wearing any sort of body spray whether it be axe or tag. I've only got good comments about my hygiene. Other guys aren't meant to enjoy it and to be honest, when i smell it on another guy it makes me nauseous.

Oh and there is little to no difference between tag or axe.

Yeah, Axe isn't that bad. It only stinks when you spray too much, but a little here and there is actually quite nice. :)

I have to agree. Haha, I use Old Spice, Tag, and Axe... Depending on what I pick up in the morning ;). Using too much is bad, but... same goes for any kind of cologne. Hey, and I always get compliments on how I smell good, so... I'm happy where I stand.

Back
Top Bottom