The ultimate PS3 accessory

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;901759 said:
Gee that would be great but I don't need this happening.

RedDeathflashy.jpg

BTW I bet you can't wait for Killzone 2 to come out. Opps I almost forgot its a Sony exclusive.

Wow...I totally forgot about that game.

What was that funny video...aha I found it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R98qC0fd_1w

Anyway the quote from it I wanted:

Hahahahaha that song is hilarious the writer is a genius.

If your implying KZ2 is going to suck I think your way off the mark.

I've got the demo and it definitely lives up to the hype put around it.

I'm not going to get into a stupid debate about which system is better. I'm not a fan boy by any means. Otherwise I wouldn't have even started this thread highlighting the 360 controls.

The fact is the majority of the games are cross platform. You can go with the cheaper 360 or the more expensive PS3.

To me the extra money was justified by the Blu Ray player alone. Not to mention I also get Wifi and free online play.

I don't like the fact that Sony refuses to drop some titles prices. I look at the 360 selection and there are lots of bargain buys. The PS3 doesn't seem to have nearly as many. And I'm talking about titles that have been out for a while.

I didn't say I agreed or disagreed, I just thought that was funny.

Anyway...that's pretty interesting that someone would do that. Let us know how well it works.

I didn't say I agreed or disagreed, I just thought that was funny.

Anyway...that's pretty interesting that someone would do that. Let us know how well it works.

Overall that video was pretty good. Sony did bomb for the year. I'd say the market is locked up at the moment with the economy in the dumpster.

I did get my adapter yesterday. I tested it out on the Killzone 2 demo and played some Far Cry 2. It worked flawlessly.

A few things though. It won't turn your system on which kind of sucks. You've got to turn the PS3 on the hit the center button on the 360 controller to turn it on. Besides that there is no rumble support. Not sure where I read it had rumble support but I can live without it. The accuracy I picked up far outweighs the negatives of the product.

I was also playing some crash commando last night with it also. I can say I actually think I prefer the DS3 over the 360 pad for that game. My K/D ratio was way lower but started to go up after about 45 minutes of play. I think I just need to re adjust back to the 360 pad on that. FPS was much easier to pick up and go on the 360 pad.

You fanboys are so stupid. All the OP did was mention that he likes using his 360 controller on his PS3, and now you MS fanboys have to come marching throwing your opinion around acting like somebody actually gives a shit.

The Dual Shock 3 design is based on a design that is over 10 years old, and for many people (such as myself) it's very comfy, mostly out of the sheer fact I'm so damn used to it.

Don't bother using this adapter for Killzone 2. It has sixaxis functionality. (Such as tilting the controller to move a valve or something.)

The xbox and xbox360 controllers have always felt a bit better for first person shooters, but I don't mind playing them with the DS3.

Thanks mike nice post.

Most of the games that have sixaxis features include a setting to turn them off. Its a unique concept but I never use them.

I did test out the Killzone 2 demo and the adapter worked great for the demo. But like I said in my previous post the demo doesn't have any spots that require sixaxis movement. If there is a option to turn it off the adapter should be fine.

KZ2 should be at my doorstep tomorrow when I get off work. I'll post back and confirm it this adapter will work with the final product.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;903392 said:
Thanks mike nice post.

Most of the games that have sixaxis features include a setting to turn them off. Its a unique concept but I never use them.

I did test out the Killzone 2 demo and the adapter worked great for the demo. But like I said in my previous post the demo doesn't have any spots that require sixaxis movement. If there is a option to turn it off the adapter should be fine.

KZ2 should be at my doorstep tomorrow when I get off work. I'll post back and confirm it this adapter will work with the final product.

Yeah there's none in the demo, but previewers have confirmed sixaxis is there. Hopefully there is an option to turn it off, but from the looks of how it's used, it shouldn't be a problem.

Back
Top Bottom