Ultimate PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
THank you. But yeah, back on topic here... I still say he's advertisting of some sort... either that or he's just posting some sweepstakes for no apparent like every other person here does.

No advertising, just letting you know about a cool competition being run be EA (Electronic Arts).

Well it is just a sweepstakes after all.

I hate those free iPod stuff. But, as much as I'd like to think that stuff is stupid, my friend did get a iPod Mini, iPod Photo, PlayStation 2 and Texas Instruments TI-89 Titanium for free from those things. I guess it works, but it's annoying how you have to do those offers and stuff.

I hate iPods period. Never liked Apple products. If I didn't have files that need to use Quicktime, I wouldn't have to download Quicktime 7 Pro.

barty1978 said:
This is not spam... I have not published this link on very many forums.

I came across it and have decided to share it on the few forums that I think are good.

Best of luck to anyone who decides to enter.

Peter
Whether you published it on one forum or a dozen, it's still against CF rules, you're very lucky that webmonkey didn't scrub your account.

I'll look on your other posts to seeif the other forums you mention are on CF, if they are, I might be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom