The ultimate FPS War sim *Better have a good computer*

I am already sick if this game. way too blurry to see anything far away which you need to since everyone is pretty much a sniper.

I'll wait for the box version before I purchase it. To the guys saying its boring its supposed to be a strategic simulation war game. The object isn't to run and gun like COD. This game is designed to simulate war. In war people don't just run around like idiots, shooting at everything.

Its probably not going to be for everyone. I'm just into simulation style games and thought this looked pretty good.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;946135 said:
I'll wait for the box version before I purchase it. To the guys saying its boring its supposed to be a strategic simulation war game. The object isn't to run and gun like COD. This game is designed to simulate war. In war people don't just run around like idiots, shooting at everything.

Its probably not going to be for everyone. I'm just into simulation style games and thought this looked pretty good.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀

I know, right. I like games that actually give you time to plan out tactics, flanks the enemy, overall just wait for the right time to strike instead of screaming 'OMG HAX!!!!' into your mike...

Just downloaded it, gonna try it out. Hopefully I can max it out.

920 @ 4.2GHz stable
eVGA X58 mobo
3 GB Dominator RAM DDR3 at somewhere around 2GHz.
2 TB HDD
GTX 275 1792 VRAM
Antec 1200
OCZ 700W Stealth X Stream PSU
G11 Keyboard, Razer Lachesis Mouse.

ya, even for my lowly 4850 it runs silky smooth as long as theres no lag, ofcourse.

and i just think the controlls got some bugs...

I am a bit skeptical already. I know it's a demo but I am not seeing how it takes a core i7, a GTX 260 and 6GB of RAM and still hit framerates as low as 16. Is the environment totally destructable? I see it's really big but still there isn't much in the way of terrain. It's mostly empty. I saw a few trees get knocked over and the ground upturned but that's all.

ArmA games have always been this way, not sure why.

Back
Top Bottom