UK members. The stig's identity has just been revealed

The Stig is not even a person, it's a thing they hang in the closet and then turn it on when it needs to drive.....:)

No wait...it's me....I'm the Stig.....

This is old news. Everyone has known that Michael Schumacher would be "revealed" as The Stig. I even called it when discussing with my friends that he would be the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.

Either way, who gives a crap? The Stig is an identity that doesn't need a face or name to it. Otherwise it'll just ruin the whole point of it.

[stigsthoughts]
I'm sick of this. They keep telling me that they will reveal me to the public - but once again, it hasn't happened. I feel used, and I don't want to be "A bit on the side" any more! I put up with Clarkson's "witty" comments, and teaching stuck up celebrities to drive some POS car... Why am I doing it? WHY?!
[/stigsthoughts]

ya, i remember that guy,

they gave the 05 mustang bad remarks...

british...will never understand american wants...lol

ya, i remember that guy,

Oh they understand what Americans want. They just mock it because Americans still favor crude and aged technology like push-rod valves and semi-independent suspension. Clarkson did like the C6 Z06 and the ZR1 though.

ya, i remember that guy,

Oh they understand what Americans want. They just mock it because Americans still favor crude and aged technology like push-rod valves and semi-independent suspension. Clarkson did like the C6 Z06 and the ZR1 though.

Did you see the episode of Rob Dyrdek's fantasy factory where he races his 1969 Chevrolet Camaro against Ryan Sheckler's Ferrari F430?

They drag raced and it came down to a tie.

Back
Top Bottom