UK Government petition against Microsoft and thier pricing

Fisher

Fully Optimized
Hello just found this petition thought some people might like to sign up to it. i think it has a good point to it, why or how? can microsoft charge more for the exactly the same piece of software than the US (windows Vista)

but it just made me think, is it even microsoft upping the price or is it the UK just having high taxes etc?

anyway here is the petition:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/VistaOvercharge/

if it is microsoft upping the price because they believe us brits will pay more, then that really just sums up microsoft trying to sssqqqqquuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee every penny out, or cent. greedy basta*ds

I would sign it but I'm not a British citizen and it said you have to be a British citizen.

There is a huge difference in the price that people in the US and the UK are paying for Windows Vista the new Microsoft Operating System. As an example of this, in the UK a full copy of Vista Ultimate would cost you £350, in the US it would cost you £195. The US version of Vista is exactly the same as the UK version. There is no difference. Therefore I can see no reason for there to be such a huge difference in prices between the UK and the US other than Microsofts belief that the UK customers will pay more than their US counterparts. I ask people to sign this petition in the hope that the Prime Minister will bring pressure to bear on Microsoft over their pricing as it is my belief they are simply overcharging the people of the UK and therefore are ripping us off.

maybee its cheaper for copyrights in the US i dunno if it the same order a copy from a US store online like best buy they ship world wide

Back
Top Bottom