UK Car Insurance..

joxley1990

Golden Master
Who are the best ones? I'm getting quotes, as a named driver, on some 1.1 Rover Metro, for £2000!

Also, is it true that if it's registered as a company vehicle, and your insured on it, it's cheaper, because my uncle has a business, and if so, we could just use that.. ?

Your probably better off using some of the online ones where they compare different companies for ya.

Wellits prolly so expensive seeing as you are a young driver . We are in rusholme . although near enough as makes no difference to moss side and my dad has 7 years no claims with my mum as a named driver on the insurance and they pay around £400 for a 1.3 fiesta with swintons i will double check that tomorrow but i am pretty sure they pay £33 a month

Mine's about £3500, but that's because it's a Merc [not boasting, just a fact] I have nine years protected no claims bonus, luvly!!

£3500 a year omfg!
ill be (hopefully) driving soon and am gonna look at cars and insurance soon. i dont know how much ill have to pay but as long as i have £1000+ already saved (which i do) i think im in a good position

Admiral are quite good, give them a try. Do you have any no claims? How long have you had a license for?

Back
Top Bottom