Ugly cars!

Smart_Guy

Fully Optimized
What do you think is the ugliest car?

I think it is the Mercedes W163! Just looks at it:
DSC01293.jpg

Ewww, what were they thinking making it? Look at that peace of #@$%5! Its following couple of generations are as ugly too. I think all M Klass is ugly really. No, I think all SUV and minivan MB are ugly.

Look at it:
668063f7233d8af8d2663cf81a2aeded.jpg

My stomach... I don't feel good... How can you call this Mercedes?

Oh, and the Dodge Durango 2004:
2004-Dodge-Durango_15754.jpg

Nooo! This is... disgusting... :sick:

What do you guys think? You surely are disappointed at how some MB look.

Some more but if you google ugly car there are hundreds.

Ah I was going to put some pics in but this forum software wants me to host a pic somewhere rather than upload directly. Not gonna to do that, so:

The Kia Soul and the Fiat Multipla.

In my opinion, a lot of new cars these days are ugly. Also whoever parked the bottom car didn't park very well.

Some more but if you google ugly car there are hundreds.

Ah I was going to put some pics in but this forum software wants me to host a pic somewhere rather than upload directly. Not gonna to do that, so:

The Kia Soul and the Fiat Multipla.

If it's already on the internet, you can just link the image with the Insert Image function at the tools in the reply box. I did that. Here:
2010-kia-soul-photo-202636-s-450x274.jpg

motoring-graphics-2_842469a.jpg

And man, that Fiat is indeed fuglyyy!

Note: I wanna know what members think ugly. Googling could even say all MB S-Klass is ugly.

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

In my opinion, a lot of new cars these days are ugly. Also whoever parked the bottom car didn't park very well.

Agreed... and agreed :p

Thanks Smart Guy I'll try that next time I need to insert a picture. To be honest I think all SUVs are ugly but they are high up and I like to drive a long way off the ground. I don't have a Fiat ugly or Soul though.

Same here. It's only small cars for me. I mean small classifications, not small like a can. I'm all for mid-size and full-size sedans, coupes and roadsters, as long as they are variants of mid&full-size sedans. That's for the size. Looks are something else.

I think this is one of the ugliest cars ever made....The Pacer:rolleyes:

Thank God they don't make this car any more.

1977%2BAMC%2BPacer%2BDL%2BD%253AL%2BHatchback%2BWagon.%2B-%2B2.jpg

Looks like an upside down boat :p

But you know what, it looks more funny that ugly. It really made me laugh!

Where is the engine anyway?

I would disagree about the Soul. My company car is a 2016 Kia Soul and it is actually pretty nifty. The exterior is a bit different but not too extreme to me.

Back
Top Bottom