ugh yea kinda got in trouble today :(

No Danny, I won't "chill it man", you say you are young, I'm a lot older than you are, in fact I'm the oldest here. & with age comes experience [usually] it is addictive believe me, a lot of the knifings on the streets by young people who are from copying others that they hear of, I worked in a prison once & a lot of teenagers were doing five years or more for ABH, egged on by others.

Danny, I hope you read that. And I hope too that you get nicotine patches. Cigarettes killed my Grandpa and are killing my grandma. You will join them if you don't stop.

Life is meant to be fun, but you gotta be careful on how fun. If "fun" involves the risk of death, it usually is not worth it.

And just in case you are wondering Danny, I'm 17. Still young and stupid by all means.

In Britain the vast majority of tracks are arrow straight, every year youngsters get killed, a lot while they are spraying stationary trains with grafitti, others chased by railway police, the kids do other incredibly dangerous things like putting heavy objects on the rails, some getting killed while they're doing it by stepping on a 500 volt live rail, others hurl concrete blocks at trains from bridges, one critically injuring a train driver, oooohhh yes, we've got idiots too believe me!!!

this one time, this guy i know (he is NOT my friend) put a couch on the tracks), not a good idea at all!

my mum and dad smoke and i hat what it is doing to them , they said they are gonna try and quit but i dunno how hard they are gonna try
also my grandad had a heart attack and that gave him the shick to give up smoking , my grandmother suffers realy bad with her chest now as she used to smoke , if she gets a cold she has to have time of work as it effects her so badly with her asmah
as for my great grandad who is 86 , he smoked for about 20 years and he suffers with his chest as well
so yeah i would give up

my mum and dad smoke and i hat what it is doing to them , they said they are gonna try and quit but i dunno how hard they are gonna try
also my grandad had a heart attack and that gave him the shick to give up smoking , my grandmother suffers realy bad with her chest now as she used to smoke , if she gets a cold she has to have time of work as it effects her so badly with her asmah
as for my great grandad who is 86 , he smoked for about 20 years and he suffers with his chest as well
so yeah i would give up
Wow, that's like your whole immediate family. :p

Asmah = Asthma, right? I have that too.

Back
Top Bottom