U R Mr Gay.

Heres what it say

Nintendo said so themselves. This whole pointless story is taking the internet by storm so I figured I should post it on my blog too even though I'm sure you've all seen this. Everyone knows Nintendo is always right, you know, casual games are better, Mario Party is a great franchise, *ahem* I'll quit the sarcasm now, but this is funny. There are loads of sources I could cite, but I'm going to cite Joystiq. This game, which will be released on November 12th, 2007 in the United States and Canada, will forever tell you that U R MR GAY every time you look at it. Just look at the image I posted above. See the little stars? One under U in Super. One under R in Super. One under both M and R in Mario and three in Galaxy located under G, A and Y. Coincidence? I think not.

mario ftw again

you could say that mario is a little soft. maybe heat it up with a bit of blood and guts or a fish hook firing canon.

Well, you have to figure that most mario games were meant to target the small audience...but just the same mario cart i like.

Back
Top Bottom