Typing Test

When i type i am looking at the keyboard. So it really slows me down when i have to look at the screen all the time to see what the next word is.

I guess a couple cups of coffee help too. I didn't hit the backspace button at all during this test.

86_429_0_0_83_0_94.53_7657_140094

Not that great, clearly haven't woken up yet and kept fumbling around!

93_487_0_0_92_4_96.2_5391_141852

More to the point though...

First time results weren't bad. I would like to thank 2005-2009 Runescape for preparing me for this moment.

Joga?! Welcome back! Where have you been!

Joga?! Welcome back! Where have you been!

I don't mean to hijack the thread to answer this question, but I've been busy with college. The whole nine yards, schoolwork and enjoying life. I'm graduating later this year, and with that will likely come a new rig, so I figured I'd get back into things. See what's fresh. It's good to be back! Seems like the ship has stayed the course.

I don't mean to hijack the thread to answer this question, but I've been busy with college. The whole nine yards, schoolwork and enjoying life. I'm graduating later this year, and with that will likely come a new rig, so I figured I'd get back into things. See what's fresh. It's good to be back! Seems like the ship has stayed the course.

Well nice to see you again :)

Back
Top Bottom