It was two years ago...

Celery

Golden Master
That I quit smoking. My lungs feels raw sometimes and I think the damages are done.

I felt though that if I didn't stop smoking then I'd be in the hospital or worse, dead.

At least I'm still breathing. I should be thankful for that. :cool:

Do yourself a favor and quit smoking. Not worth it.

I've been using a vape for the past 6 or so months and i've only broke down and smoked an actual cigarette once or twice. I still crave them whenever i catch a whiff of smoke, but my smoker's cough has gone away.

I quit smoking the day I was born.

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

I've been using a vape for the past 6 or so months and i've only broke down and smoked an actual cigarette once or twice. I still crave them whenever i catch a whiff of smoke, but my smoker's cough has gone away.

My father used a vaperizor in my room when I hadva cold. Worked very well.IMG_4567.jpg

Last edited:
I have only tried smoking once when i was very drunk.
Didn't even finish 25% of it, (because a keept coughing) and I could still feel it the day after.
My lungs wasn't happy. Never again.

I stopped smoking 35 years ago. Wait, I am 35!

Ah, I did once try smoking, or rather fooling around, and put 4 (or was it 5?) cigs in my mouth and lit them. I don't remember what happened after that... not sure if it is just because it is an old memory or because of something else :D

Yes, good choice, Cel. Stay healthy (and goofy) man :)

Good job Celery for quitting smoking. My Grandmother on my Mum's side used to smoke many years ago when I was younger and she gave up it too while I was still young in the late 90's I believe it was. She used to always threaten to start again if we didn't behave. Doctors also can't believe how good her health is even though she was a smoker.

Back
Top Bottom