Twitter?

~Darkseeker~

Fully Optimized
Good evening, CF chaps!

(Or afternoon, across the pond?... anyway...)

I don't think it would breach any of our forum rules to talk about/share twitter-related things. I mean, everyone likes to communicate here, got a Facebook group too don't we xD

I searched 'Twitter' and nothing came up, to I thought i'd make a thread for sharing Twitter names, for increase forum sociability? :cool:

My twitter -> @jaklawrence

I don't care too much for twitter, I use it every now and again because I'm bored... Sometimes you see a lot of funny or interesting things on there you normally wouldn't see..

same here, i joined Twatter just to look something up, but that was pretty much it.

I follow Slash on Facebook, pretty sure he's on Twitter as well. he is quite active too.

This is the only thing I would use Twitter for:
Find some semi-famous people (athletes, politicians, etc) and create a twitter (or whatever new social media comes out) account using their name. Then when they want it sell it to them for something crazy. Some guy in Canada had a Buffalo Bills player's name (they share the same name) and the NFL Player changed his number so he wanted to change his twitter account but the guy in Canada had it so he gave it to the NFL player for an all expenses paid trip to an NFL game where he got to go on the sidelines and stuff. Full story here.

Back
Top Bottom